Sunday, June 12, 2011

Zygor's World of Warcraft Guide - Buyer Review

Top Gaming Zone is now receiving 300+ daily visitors! Thank you <3
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -





So.. I am a huge fan of World of Warcraft. I had a Level 80 Troll Priest, Level 80 Troll Hunter, Level 80 Blood Elf Death Knight, and Level 80 Undead Rogue during Wrath of the Lich King... I was spending 14+ hours a day playing the game, and I always felt like I was doing something wrong. It took me 34 days /played to get to 80 on my priest (my first level 80, so this is reasonable), and about 28 on my Rogue (whom I still have access to).. I enjoyed questing just as much as I enjoyed PVP, but I never could keep up with my friends when we would level together, until I found Zygor Guides. Most of you have probably heard of Zygor Guides.. It's the best WoW Leveling, Farming, Achievement, Dailies, Professions, a little bit of everything really, guide.


Now, I had never heard of Zygor Guides until 3 weeks until Cataclysm release, so I felt pretty uninformed when half of my guild was already using the guide! I wondered how the GM was always pumping out level 80 alts so fast, but after using the step-by-step guide provided by Zygor, I see exactly how he did it!

Okay, let's hop 2.5 weeks ahead.. Cataclysm is about to be released, and I'm still leveling up my rogue (the character I planned to level to 85 in Cataclysm). I'm about level 74, and I was in a Random Dungeon when these two guys were chatting about how fast they were leveling.. The one guy was talking about how he bought some leveling guide that came with an AddOn that told you the order to do your quests, where your quest objectives were at, etc., and the other guy was talking about how he had heard of it, but never used it..

So, I decided to hop into the conversation and ask "What is this Guide/AddOn called, bro?". The guy said Zygors, which then made me ask my guildies about it. Almost immediately, like 5 guild members told me how amazing of a guide it was, how written it was, how it cut their leveling in half, etc...


So, I just ding level 75, and I go and google this guide .. I find the website (Can be found here ), and watch the little promotional video and read through... Sounded promising. So, I got a copy of the guide, and opened it up... Let's just say, there's a guide for EVERYTHING. Every profession, the best dailies, the best leveling paths.. I felt like a Pro on WoW after I got this guide, lol. It's a shame that half the server already had it, and I never went and got my copy!!


I went from level 75-80 in 3 days (not 3 days /played, just from playing for 3 days.. it was about 20 hours of leveling to reach this ; without being rested). Then Cataclysm dropped. I got to 85 2 days after release, and got 'Realm First Level 85 Rogue' achievement.


MORAL OF THE STORY: Zygor Guides took me from being a casual nub, to a professional one!
:D

The guide comes with ALL of the following, for a one-time purchase:

~ Free Lifetime 1-85 In-Game Leveling Guide Updates
~ Archeology Profession Guide
~ FULL LOREMASTER GUIDE (NEW)
~ Guild Leveling Perks Guide
~ Death Knight Class Guide Bonus
~ Inscription Profession Leveling Guide Bonus
~ Auctioneer Appraiser Guide
~ Food and Drink Stats Guide
~ Dozens Of Misc. Guides



What makes Zygor Guides better than the other guides?:




Do you want to maximize your World of Warcraft leveling, and reach new levels in your game?
-- > Click Here To Learn More <--

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More