Tuesday, February 1, 2011

TGZ Is Back

Wow! It has been.. Way, way, way too long! I'm really sorry for not posting, but I have been preoccupied with some new projects.


- YouTube Promotions - Reach YouTube Partner
- Free LEAKED Music
- Free iPads! Just enter your e-mail address!


These things really have taken up my time greatly, especially YouTube Promotions, as I am flooded with services almost all the time. But, I didn't forget about you guys! Expect some articles to flow out soon, I really do miss doing this. It was a great venting, and information spreading experience for me, and actually started me in the direction to where I am today. I am now using CPA's such as ShareCash (See ShareCash Secrets to earn $60,000/year with ShareCash), and AdscendMedia, and I have been attempting to get accepted to CPALead. I also have ~$25 in AdSense earnings, but I am not verifying my account because I sadly am not 18 years old (17). So, once I hit that age, I hope my earnings go up a lot.

I also have been working out, ALOT.. Like 5-6 days/week for the last 3 months. I've lost ~25 pounds of fat, and now I'm taking Whey Protein after my workouts, this is my 2nd week on that, first full week, so I hope I see some results here soon. If not, I guess I need to increase my workout regime.

I use 4chan.org/fit/ for a basis on HOW to gain muscle, to understand a proper diet, and know what part of the body to work, and how often.

I usually did EVERYTHING, EVERYDAY (Cardio, Arms/Legs, Abs). This week, I am trying something new.

-Monday: Arms
-Tuesday: Abs/Squats (Legs)
-Wednesday: Legs/Arms (Curls)
-Thursday: Arms/Abs (8MinuteAbs & Level 3 Of 'The Secret To 6 Pack Abs' eBook)
-Friday: Rest
-Saturday: Strictly Cardio Day
-Sunday: Legs/Abs -or- Arms/Abs
-- Cardio Everyday Of Workouts --

This seems like a well rounded setup, and will allow certain parts to rest while I work on other parts. We shall see how it goes! That's all for today, guys!

-Brett

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More