Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Updates!

Haha.. Wow guys, I totally haven't updated this site in a long ass time.. Just so you know, I have several other blogs that actually make me some decent cash, so I'm more active on them. Posting almost daily on my Top Frees blog, along with my YouTube, so that's occupied my time pretty well.

Well, let's get some updates going, shall we?


Battle.net 2.0: Information & Rant

Alright, the new Battle.net 2.0 is really about 9000% different then the Diablo, Starcraft, Warcraft III battle.net we all came to know and love. Firstly, there are NO chat rooms like bnet 1.0 (no more Op LolCats, Clan SoD, Clan LoL, Clan RofL.. All gone). Yeah, and that's one of the smaller things for long-term gamers.

- No LAN compatibility (eg: Each user at the LAN has to have their own copy of the game, so $60 per gamer).

- No country-specific realms (like USEast, USWest, Asia 1-3, Europe). So, if you got a good friend on Asian servers but you live in the US.. Go ahead and shell out another $60.

- Matchmaking system is actually not too bad, so I can't hate on it.. Beats MW2's lol..

Alright, this is in italic because it doesn't pertain to users who don't play the beta but are waiting for the release (July 27th, hopefully). The beta system is SUPER FUCKED right now. The bonus pool is glitched and is around 3925823583, which has no use.. Along with that, you will NEVER play with equally matched players.. You'll either completely rape the person or get dominated.. I've have maybe 2 equal matches where it's almost a stalemate that never ends..

So, my current thoughts on this game is that it needs some work


Thats all,
Brett

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More